cosmETICS & Pharmacy packagings
CERTAM’s research provides elements of quantification
to improve the understanding of the physical
mechanisms in sprayevolution.
We are constantly looking for ways to support you in the production of efficient packaging, according to health regulations.
Pharmacy & cosmetics
Metrology applied to packaging
- Use of a metrological method based on light scattering by
- Recordings from a very high-speed camera (up to one
million frames per second)
- Temporal monitoring of physical phenomena by optimized
- Spray characterization (penetrating power, velocity of
droplets, cone angle and dispersion cloud)
- Visualization andc haracterization of “recirculated” particles
- Correlation with particle sizing (density and / or numerical
- Characterization of spray patterns by laser metrology
Elements of quantification to improve understanding of spray evolution
Metrological methodology based on the light diffusion of particles
Correlation of particle sizing, density and/or numerical distribution
CERTAM is a regional innovation center of technological exchange located in Normandie. Since 1991, CERTAM has provided many solutions in the field of innovation, engine test benches, air quality and pollutant emissions characterisation.
Our watchwords are, , and .